Scientific Advisory Board
The overall objectives of the SAB are to:
- Advise the Alexion HPP Registry Leadership Team in the medical oversight of the HPP Registry
- Identify and prioritize medical questions related to knowledge gaps in hypophosphatasia (HPP) and advise on the parameters to address these questions
- Review collected data and provide clinical interpretation and analysis
- Define a decision framework for the review and approval of requests for consideration of analyses of data from the HPP Registry
- Participate and provide support, as appropriate, in the development of publications, including congress submissions/presentations
SAB members are compensated by Alexion for their services related to the SAB.